Frequently Asked Questions
- Pay for products or services using The Vault App. The app allows you to add your credit and/or debit card on file as your payment method. The Vault App is A Better Way to Pay.
- The Vault App does not share your personal information. Be confident that your payment will be processed safely and accurately. We maintain all of your information on our secured database and only provide your credit and/or debit card information to our bank to process your transaction. We do not share any of this information with the vendor you are purchasing from.
- The Vault App understands the frustration of hidden fees. Our low rates are transparent. You must approve each transaction with all of the fees clearly detailed before it is processed.
- The Vault App allows your customers a faster, easier way to pay. In just a few easy steps, your customer can pay you with their personal credit and/or debit cards. No paper or PIN codes required.
- Purchases made through payment apps have been proven to increase sales when customers can easily pay with their personal credit and/or debit cards, rather than cash. Dramatically boost your sales using The Vault App.
- Vault App gives you the ability to pay all of your vendors that currently have a Vault Business Account also. Simply instruct Vault Pay via your online interface with the Vendors Business Information, and they will receive their funds within three business days via bank transfer.
- The Vault App helps build customer loyalty and provides a secure, reliable, and convenient way to pay. (How does it do this?)
- The Vault App has a number of reports to provide insights into your business activities. You will have the ability to track your sales by period, sales representative and consumer.
- The Vault App allows the consumer to give a gratuity to the sales representative with the click of a button, without feeling obligated to put cash in that big plastic container!
Simply download The Vault App from your App Store or Google Play account. Once downloaded, register using your phone number and insert a credit card payment method. You are able to add additional cards for added convenience. Once added, you will have the ability to pay for products or services anywhere The Vault App is accepted.
No. Together, The Vault App Business account and the Vault App Consumer must process the transaction within a five-minute time frame in order for the transaction to be successfully approved. The Vault App Business Account will request payment from The Vault App Consumer using the online interface “Ask for Money” button, which will automatically send the request to the Consumer asking for Approval. The Consumer will have five minutes to approve the transaction, if the transaction is not approved within five minutes, the transaction will be completely deleted from The Vault App system.
Customers will incur a $2.00 fee for each transaction they process.
Yes, the minimum transaction amount is $5.00, exclusive of gratuity.
The Vault App accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB. Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are also supported. Prepaid cards, PayPal and ACH are not yet accepted at this time.
If you are unable to sign into your account using the app, you may be entering in the wrong phone number or The Vault App login code. You will be given three opportunities to login, after which time your account will be locked for security purposes, and you will need to contact customer service for further help.
Consumer Accounts may only login to their accounts via the Mobile App. The Vault App Business Accounts are able to login to their account using The Vault App Website.
Business Accounts are only able to access their accounts via The Vault App Website.
Yes, as the Business Account Owner, you are able to create Sub Accounts for your employees and sales representatives, and give them either Admin or Sub Account privileges. Admin Privileges will enable the user to do a variety of business activities, such as view all of the sales and reports for the account, create new sub accounts, as well as “Ask for Money” from The Vault App Consumer. Sub Accounts will only be able to “Ask for Money” from The Vault App Consumer, as well as view their own transactions and gratuities. Both the Admin and Sub Accounts will have a unique login.
The Vault App never shares your payment details with any company other than our banking partners, which is necessary to successfully process each transaction. All credit card details are stored on our encrypted cloud (CAN A TECH PERSON GIVE THE EXACT LOCATION?) and all CVV2 data is only entered once and not necessary for subsequent transactions. All additional Consumer and Business Account information is stored on …….and Vault Payment Systems does not share any information.
Referring a friend to The Vault App is done in one easy step - Press the “Refer a Friend” tab on the app, where you will be instructed to enter their phone number. Once the referral has been sent, the recipient will receive a text message with instructions on how to download The Vault App. Once the person signs up and spends a minimum of $30 through The Vault App, a $5 credit will be added to your account.
Display The Vault App logo sticker (that you will receive in your Business Account Welcome Kit) prominently in your store front so that customers are aware that they can use The Vault App for their purchases.
If you notice unusual activity on your account, please contact The Vault App Customer Service immediately at 1-800-244-9613. The Vault App will investigate and resolve any issue in a timely manner.
The Vault App ensures that all transactions are accurate. For full details relating to ‘Buyer Protection’, please refer to our “User Agreement”